DIY Family Yearbook
You may not know this about me but I am an avid scrapbooker. I have created albums and gift albums for 22 years of my life and was a consultant for Creative Memories for nine of those years. I have only used Creative Memories premium products (now Our Memories for Life) because after I have put time and money into an album I want it to last over 100 years so the generations of our family can enjoy it. Quality matters!
I have created a DIY video for you to view to learn some of my secrets on how I get an album, like a family yearbook done each year all while raising two kids, homeschooling, eating Paleo and running two businesses. You’ll have to watch the video to see how I make this doable! It’s actually quite simple.
I believe family photos albums give kids a strong sense of security and belonging as they see how valued they are and their story being told.
In this video you’ll learn:
- How to do a yearly family album or vacation album
- What software programs I use to organize ALL my photos and do hybrid albums (ones with printed photos and 12x12 page prints)
- The type of heirloom albums, pages and page protectors I use
- How to store your memorabilia to be able to use it in your album or for reference later
- The most powerful, quick layout method I use to layout many SIMPLE pages at a time
- The power behind journaling in your album
- How to make one album a year achievable to a busy mom (or dad)